Scientific and practical online conference with international participation on the topic “The role of innovation in improving the quality of education and medicine”
Ministry of health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Ferghana branch of the Tashkent medical Academy
The Ferghana branch of the Tashkent medical Academy within the year of “Science, education and digital economy” on may 20, 2020 holds a Scientific and practical online conference with international participation on the topic “The role of innovation in improving the quality of education and medicine”.
At the end of the conference, articles will be published in the collection. An electronic copy will be posted on websites.
Attention to participants who wish to participate in the conference with a report: the number of slides should be 10-18, the duration of 5-7 minutes. Given that the video conference will be held through the ZOOM program, speakers must register by may 10.
All participants of the conference will receive a certificate.
Sections of the conference:
- Actual problems of medical and preventive Sciences.
- Current issues of clinical practice.
- Problems of biological and fundamental Sciences.
- Problems of social Sciences and Humanities.
- Application of modern innovative and communication technologies in education and medicine.
Requirements for articles:
- Abstract up to 2 pages, in print, A4 format, Times New Roman 14 size 1 interval, 3 cm left, 1.5 cm right, 2 cm top and bottom.
- The title of the article should be written in capital letters, in the next line the name and position of the author, in the next line the place of work, country, and one space between the text of the article.
- Articles are accepted in Uzbek, Russian and English with scientific, technical, and stylistic editing. Unedited spelling errors will not be accepted and will not be returned to the authors.
- Articles must be sent in electronic form to the organizing Committee by may 10, 2020. late submissions will not be accepted. The author is responsible for the quality and content of the abstracts, and the editorial Board is not responsible for this.
Materials for the conference are sent to the following address: 2A Yangi Turon street, Fergana city. Tel .: 0 (373) 243-06-62; (93) 646-68-71; (91) 328-85-55. E-mail: email@example.com