Head of the department of youth, spirituality and enlightenment:
1.Department of work with youth, spirituality and enlightenment is the head of Spiritual and enlightenment work in Fileyl, coordination of instructions, specified in regulations, generalization of spiritual-enlightenment experiences, the preparation and publication of literature, and the realization of measures aimed at the formation of the spiritual world of students.
2.Purpose of the department
2.1. Establishing ethical and educational work, expanding the outlook of young people, promoting high moral qualities of professors, teachers and students, loyalty to our rich historical and cultural heritage and traditions, respect for universal values, love for the Motherland and upbringing youth in the spirit of loyalty.
2.2. Formation of ideological immunity to illicit ideas and ideological oppression of students through the use of effective organizational and pedagogical forms and tools based on rich national-cultural, historical traditions, traditions and values of the nation.
2.3. Formation of students’ outlook on legal and democratic principles, upbringing in the spirit of patriotism and loyalty to the idea of strengthening the independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2.4. Promotion of healthy lifestyle, formation of medical culture in students.
2.5. Professor-teacher, student loyalty and responsibility in the profession creates a sense of respect for the team and its mission.
3.Functions of the department
3.1 Ensure the execution of the Decrees and Resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Oliy Majlis, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, the orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, Decrees and Orders of the Regional Khokimiyat, to develop an annual plan for spiritual and enlightening matters based on them.
3.2. Stimulation of the social environment, development of measures and guidelines to prevent corruption.
3.3. Develop monthly schedules and schedules for meetings with top management, students, and parents and analyze its results every month.
3.4. Establishing “Information and Coaching Hours” with the invitation of qualified specialists.
3.5. Forming a list of the most active, peer-reviewed students and sending them to the Chairperson and Parents of the Mahalla Citizens’ Assembly on behalf of the Director.
3.6. Developing proposals and recommendations on improving the Board of Coaching staff and conducting workshops.
3.7. Conducting conferences and presentations on studying speeches and works of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3.8. Regularly introduce professors, teachers, staff and students to achievements of our country in the spiritual, scientific, political and economic spheres.
3.9. Educating students in the spirit of patriotism, dedication to the country, dedication, open dialogue, roundtable discussions, contests.
3.10. . To develop a plan of measures aimed at meaningful leisure of students and to ensure their implementation. Regions of creative, artistic and amateur and sport clubs, intellectual club “Youth club”, intellectual club “Zakovat”, regular monitoring, coordinating and carrying out various competitions “Student theater-studio”. Coordination and control over the activities of clubs, clubs and public organizations.
3.11. Formation of the “Director’s Cup” on sports. Creating master classes with world and Asian champions and sports masters.
3.12. Establishing sports competitions among faculties on the occasion of holidays and special days. Providing active participation of students in national, regional and city events, organization of widespread celebrations of national and national holidays.
3.13. Organization of events and meetings on promoting healthy lifestyle among professors, teachers, staff and students.
3.14. Formation of the ability of professor-teachers and students to follow the rules of internal order and ethics. Organize meetings to raise students’ literacy and culture.
3.15. Developing students’ schedules and schedules for organizing theater visits to museums.
3.16. Regular exchange of experience with leading higher educational institutions of the Republic.
3.17. Preparation of methodological manuals for organization of spiritual-enlightenment activities in the mahalla, propagation materials for propagandistic activity.
3.18. Creating a database of students living in homes and homes. Develop and implement targeted programs to engage in spiritual and educational activities.
3.18. Creating a decent environment for students with disabilities living in dormitory and dormitories. Organization of sports activities for disabled people and students, providing spiritual and material support to employees and students in need of social protection.
4.1. Regular monitoring of spiritual, educational and educational work at the faculty, department and academic groups and student dormitories.
4.2. Deputy Dean for Youth Affairs, group coaches, primary organization of the Youth Union, and oversight of public organizations.
4.3. To encourage professors, teachers, staff and students who achieve high results in their work and in the learning process.
4.4. Proposal for disciplinary action against professorial-teaching staff, workers and students who violate the rules of the branch, morality.
4.5. Conducting social surveys among faculty, staff and students of the branch.
5.Structure and financing of the department
5.1. The total number of employees is 2 units, including 1 head of the department, 1 post of designer of the department, depending on student contingent. Staff schedule is approved by the director.
5.2. The departmental employees’ salaries (section 16, category 14) will be settled within the overall budget of the branch and up to 50% from off-budget funds.
6.Management and control of the department activity
6.1. The head of the department is the head of the department and supervises the deputy director of educational and educational work.
6.2. The department reports at least twice a year at the Branch Council on its activities.
6.3. The department provides information on its activity to the spiritual and moral education department of the ministry.
6.4. Functions of the staff of the Department of Youth, Spirituality and Enlightenment:
7.Head of department;
- Studying, promoting orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees of the Cabinet of Ministers, orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, organization of work, explanation and propagation .
- Conducting meetings, conversations, roundtables to meet the youth-oriented love for the Motherland, commitment to the ideas of national independence and the education of people on the basis of universal values.
Development and implementation of spiritual-enlightenment plan.
- Organizing and monitoring the activities of the Working Group and the Information Group under the department;
- Control over the activity of the tutor-pedagogues and student councils at the student home.
- Supervisor and co-ordinate the activities of the primary school and the Psychologist of the Branch, the Coordinating Council of the Coaches, the Women’s Committee, the Deputy Dean for Youth Affairs.
- Control the activity of the clubs at each department for meaningful leisure time of the students.
- Establishment of the “Spirituality Chambers” on the basis of the Model Regulations approved by the Order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 31, 2017, № 526, at the branch and student dormitories, as well as the control of the regular appearance of posters.
- Organization of joint events with regional, city khokimiyats, law enforcement bodies, public organizations, mahallas’ gatherings, mass media.
- Providing participation of the university community in national holidays, holidays and festivals.
- Organization of celebration of the birthday of professor-teachers and workers in the branch for many years.
- Meetings with state and prominent scholars, winners of state awards named after Zulfiya, winners of competitions.
- Presentation of books by President and books of spirituality and enlightenment.
- Collaboration and coordination of activities with public organizations.
Organization of students’ trips to historical cities of the republic.
8. Tasks and qualification requirements of the Unit Methodologist;
- Decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers and the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education on the basis of the tasks arising from the orders and decisions of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education aimed at increasing the effectiveness of spiritual enlightenment, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Supervision of the execution of orders, plans and other normative documents on the spiritual-enlightenment areas by the deanery and faculties of the faculty (keeping the monitoring schedule).
- Coordinate the work of the Dean of Youth Affairs on the basis of the plan.
Various roundtables, meetings with prominent artists, masters of sport, and open dialogue with the Dean’s deputies and public organizations.
- Establishment and execution of the spiritual-educational and educational work plans of the branch.
- Systematic approach to sectoral work in the department;
Active participation in spiritual, educational and organizational work in the department;
- Regularly monitor the work of professor-teachers, magazines and tutorials on “Information and Coaching Clock”;
- Establishing an event, sending correspondence to partner organizations, drawing up protocols, information and photo albums based on the approved plan;
- Registration of entry and exit documentation;
- Accounting and registration of incoming and outgoing documents.
- Conducting various activities with talented, creative and community students involving youth, involving the Department of Spirituality and Enlightenment.
- Organization of various cultural and cultural events for the purpose of meaningful leisure of students living in residential areas;
- To analyze and supervise the information on the work done by the group trainers on studying the living conditions of the students living on the premises;
- Preparation of proposals for the organization of visits to theater, cinema, museums, historical monuments, plans for cooperation;
- Implementation of documentation on the activities of clubs, ensuring the effective organization of their activities.