Head of personnel department:
Inspector of personnel department:
The main tasks and responsibilities of the personnel department are:
– study the number and composition of labor rewards of departments, departments and faculties, and develops proposals for their improvement;
– All departments of the faculty provide departments of faculties with highly skilled, proficient professional knowledge, high moral and ethical qualities;
– Prepares necessary documents for advertizing on occupation-based occupational faculty, as well as collects and analyzes data on vacancies and publishes in the newspaper is made up of;
– studying the quality of staff (staffing level, occupation, experience and age), main areas – departments and departments with high qualification, sufficient professional experience, able to meet the requirements of time, providing them with the ability to train them. Studying the performance of employees and focusing on their professional development. step-by-step appointments;
To develop and approve the “Exemplary nomenclature of positions to be filled by specialists with higher and secondary special education” in order to improve the quality of the cadres;
-Filial personality commands: recruitment, recruitment, giving a job, traveling to a business trip, encouraging academia staff and disciplinary sanctions, termination of employment contract, and staffing draws on the other circumstances of the process.
– carries out arrangements on organization of norms of work of employees of the system within their competence;
– Participate in the development of the rules of internal social order, discuss the collective agreement. studying and conducting the decisions taken at the general meeting of the community, measures to improve the work discipline and productivity;
– Attracting new employees, hiring them to various events and giving assignments so that young staff can get into the team more quickly.