Head of education quality control department:
Chief specialist for quality control in education:
The department of quality control of the Ferghana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy has approved the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 18, 2017 “On the organization of the State Inspectorate for Supervision of Quality of Education in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan” , which is part of the Ferghana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy.
The department is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, the National Program for Personnel Training, decisions of the Chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan decisions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the orders and instructions of the Director of the State Inspection and the Fergana branch of the TMA, as well as the Regulations of the Section.
The department regularly presents the information on the work done, problems and shortcomings to the Fergana branch of the TMA director and the State Inspectorate.
The main tasks of the department are:
- Analyze and analyze the trends and trends of state education standards (DTS), qualification requirements, curricula and science programs;
- Studying the quality of the educational process in the Ferghana branch of TMA, its availability of textbooks and teaching materials;
- Studying and analysis of students’ knowledge and skills in the DTS of Fergana branch of TMA, ensuring compliance with the normative and legal acts aimed at improving the quality of education, monitoring the quality of staff training;
- Identification of the factors influencing the quality of education on the results of internal attestation in the Ferghana branch of the TMA Ferghana branch and submitting it to the director of the TMA Ferghana branch and to the State Inspectorate; attestation, proposals to the appropriate structural subdivisions for the timely elimination of deficiencies and shortcomings identified in the Fergana branch of the TMA in the processes related to the quality of education;
- Conducting internal monitoring in order to determine the level of professional qualification of pedagogical staff in the structural units of the Ferghana branch of Ferghana Branch (faculty, department, department, center), preparation of analytical information, defining deficiencies and problems Make suggestions to the management of the Fergana branch of TMA, analyze the effectiveness of modern methods and techniques in improving the quality of teaching;
- Analyze the correspondence of the basic information of the faculty members of the Fergana branch of the TMA with the corresponding subject (s) and inform the TMA Ferghana branch director about the findings;
- Monitoring of the implementation of educational process, research and scientific-methodical work plans of the Ferghana branch of the TMA, analysis of the material and technical basis of the educational process, making recommendations on its development and improvement;
- Monitoring of the effectiveness and effectiveness of student practice in the TMA Fergana branch, taking into account educational trends and specializations;
- Conducting social surveys of students, parents, professors and teachers on a regular basis to study the social environment, training and quality of education in the Ferghana branch of the TMA;
- Participation in the process of collecting information on the assessment and evaluation of the TMA Fergana branch’s rating, conducting attestation and examination of the quality of education in accordance with the order of the State Inspectorate;
- Evaluating the students’ knowledge assessment process, evaluating the objectivity, transparency and quality of points;
- To take an active part in the development of the Fergana branch of the TMA with international standards, jointly with the leadership of the higher education institution and to ensure its implementation;
- Improving the professional skills of the department staff, studying the experiences of influential educational and scientific centers of foreign countries developed by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “Istedod” or international projects and Fergana branch TMA, introduction of the process;
- Conducting training seminars and trainings in order to improve the quality of education jointly with the relevant structural subdivisions of the Fergana branch of the TMA;
- Formation of a public expert base in the Ferghana branch of the TMA and regular training workshops within the framework of the tasks assigned to them;
- Integrating partnerships between learning and production, innovation ideas, development and implementation of technologies.
- Providing information and suggestions on the results of the study and monitoring of the quality of education by the department at the roundtables and conferences Council of the Fergana Branch TMA;