FARGONA BRANCH OF TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 29, 2005, № 178, the Ferghana branch of Tashkent Medical Institute was transformed into Farghona branch of Tashkent Medical Academy. The Ferghana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy is part of the Ministry of Healthcare.
The Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy is a state higher educational institution and is engaged in educational activities for the implementation of basic and supplementary education programs of higher education.
Carries out teaching-methodological, scientific, pedagogical and educational services according to the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy operates under the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan (1992), Law “On Education”, National Program for Personnel Training (1997), Resolutions of the Oliy Majlis, decisions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers on the basis of normative legal acts of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, and the Tashkent Medical Academy and this Provision.
Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy is a legal entity and is a non-profit organization. Has a special property in the rapid deprivation of his posture, in accordance with his obligations with regard to the property; he can buy property on his own behalf, exercise property and non-property rights, undertake the obligation, freely dispose of his property, participate as a plaintiff and defendant.
It may have independent balance, bank account opening, currency registration, stamp with emblem of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its name, corner stamp and other requisites.
Fergana branch of Tashkent medical academy Location:
Ferghana city, Yangi Turan street, house 2, 712000.
The fictitious name of the branch: – (Ferghana branch of the TMA)
Latin name: – Fergana branch of Tashkent Medical Academy (Fergana branch of the TMA)
Russian name: – Ферганский филиал Ташкентской медициской академии
Name of English: – Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy
II. BASIC FUNCTIONS AND OBJECTIVES
2.1. The main objectives of the Fergana branch of Tashkent Medical Academy are:
– satisfaction of students’ needs in intellectual, cultural, spiritual and moral development through higher education and subsequent education;
– a comprehensively advanced, loyal, patriotic person, an independent state citizen, a patriot of his country, a nation, a society and a family, who respects national and universal values, to be a good and honest worker for the future;
– Development of preventive medicine, nursing care through the research and creative activities of scientific and pedagogical staff and students, introduction of the collected results in the educational process;
– training, retraining and advanced training of highly qualified specialists and scientific and pedagogical personnel in the relevant fields of medicine;
– development, preservation and enrichment of the society’s medical culture in the system of values;
– dissemination of medical knowledge in different parts of the population, raising their cultural level and strengthening the health of the population;
– According to the current nomenclature, the sanitary-epidemiological service and medical-prophylactic facilities located in the Fergana valley of the health system of the Republic of Uzbekistan are provided by general Hygienist-Epidemiologist, General Practitioners (UAS) and Regional Medical College satisfy the needs of pedagogical personnel;
– organization, implementation and implementation of research to prevent and address the health problems of the population, related to the learning process;
– Preparation of textbooks, teaching aids, booklets, visual aids, educational videos, which meet the modern requirements for students and physicians;
– Providing practical assistance to health care institutions and organizations in the provision of treatment, counseling and medical services;
– Establishing a database for the organization of production practices at the State Sanitary Epidemiological Surveillance Centers of the Fergana Region, and the State District Sanitary Epidemiological Surveillance Centers for theoretical and practical training of students;
– Accepting and using the Republican Emergency Response Center (RSHP) Ferghana Branch Clinic, Fergana City Hospital No 3, all specialized medical dispensaries, medical facilities in the region, Ferghana and Tashkent City DSENM as bases for improving practical knowledge, ensuring that their activities follow the Clinical Regulations;
– applying and applying the most up-to-date methods for diagnosing, treating, spreading diseases;
– Organization and carrying out of scientific-practical conferences and seminars on actual problems of external environment for improving medicine, folk medicine and health;
– carrying out sanitary-propagation activities for the purpose of forming a healthy lifestyle, healthy lifestyle, healthy lifestyle among different social groups of the population;
– Establishment of paid services for the population and production enterprises on a contractual basis.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BRACH.
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Tashkent Medical Academy provide the following rights in accordance with the goals and objectives of the Branch:
3.1. The branch purchases modern technology-based equipment for educational purposes abroad, develops and implements large-scale research programs for the development of advanced forms and methods of medical training in cooperation with foreign universities, institutes and firms Participation in conferences on the main directions of activity, organization of the centers in accordance with the directions of “Medical Preventive Work”, “Higher Nursing Work”, “General Practitioner”, “Medical and Pedagogical Work” and participating in them.
3.2. Attracting foreign investments to acquire the latest scientific technologies in order to fulfill the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education” and the National Program for Personnel Training, to create tools for the economic management of external relations.
3.3. To carry out the tasks assigned to the Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy, the following rights are reserved:
– adoption and implementation of decisions that are not in the jurisdiction of the higher authorities and not contradicting the existing legislation;
– Identifying the forms of proper organization and incentives for professors, teachers, masters, senior researchers, independent researchers and students to use their intellectual capacities;
– In order to improve the effectiveness of the directions, the themes, the scope of research carried out, professors and teachers in corresponding departments of the Tashkent Medical Academy, partners of medical higher education institutions, medical research institutes and relevant organizations collaborative work with;
– offsetting balance of all equipment, office equipment, materials, books, missing outdated or obsolete mainstream educational facilities;
– Establishment of economically viable enterprises in accordance with the established procedure for rendering services to organizations and citizens, confirmation of their system of rendering various types of paid services (medical aid, patent, research, experiments, etc.);
– sale of funds from the sale of equipment, property, materials and other resources used, the use of funds from them for the expansion of their material and technical and social base;
– development of social base, sports and recreation, treatment and prevention;
– have the right to acquire, transfer, and transfer intellectual property, intellectual property and other property, and, if necessary, without the prior consent of the law, to other organizations.
IV. FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND STRUCTURE.
The management system of the branch includes: Director, Deputy Director for Educational and Educational Affairs, Deputy Director of Science and Innovation, Dean of the Faculty.
4.1. Organizes and coordinates the general operation of the branch.
4.2. According to applicable law; all offices and branches operate on behalf of the branch.
4.3. Makes decisions on the property of the branch, concludes contracts, issues power of attorney and opens a branch office in the bank.
4.4. Within the scope of the mission of the branch, it publishes orders and directives for professors-teachers, assistants, students.
4.5. Employees are hired and dismissed.
4.6. Resolves the issues of remuneration of deputy directors and administrators.
4.7. Under the chairmanship of the Director, a collegiate review of the branch office will be organized for the purpose of prompt discussion and management of problems. Decisions of the Directorate come into legal force with the approval of the head of the educational institution.
4.8. In cases where there are no specific causes (such as a business trip, work leave, sickness, or other), the Director of the Office will perform the duties of the Deputy Director for Educational and Educational Affairs.
4.9. According to the rules used; The branch can create societies with scientific and business content.
4.10. The Director of the Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy is appointed by the Ministry of Health on the recommendation of the TTA Rector.
4.11. The Scientific Council is organized and supervised by the Director for the consideration of the main issues of the Fergana branch of Tashkeni Medical Academy. According to the Charter, the director (presidents), deputy directors, deans, heads of departments, deans, heads of independent organizations and departments (“Youth Union”, Women’s Committee, trade union) Includes The procedure of the Academic Council’s work (Regulation) sets out the Regulation on the Scientific Council.
4.12. The dean is the principal division of the higher education institution. The Dean appoints the rector of the Tashkent Medical Academy and the Ministry of Health upon the recommendation of the director of the branch and is appointed for a term of 5 years from the faculty members of this faculty. The dean gives obligatory instructions and instructions to the faculty members, staff and students of the faculty. The dean is responsible for the activities of the faculty and is responsible for the implementation of all educational, methodological, scientific and educational activities. Dean of the faculty is directly subordinated to the director (deputy directors) of the branch.
4.13. The chair is guided by competition manager for 5 years. The head of the department is responsible for the results of educational, methodological, scientific and educational work of the department.
4.14. The branch employs professors and teachers, Trade Union of Women, Women’s Committee, Youth Union, Students’ Trade Union and Vatanparvar Club. The branch office helps the public to carry out their functions, provide free space, and provide the necessary equipment.
4.15. Office documents are executed in accordance with the approved instruction in accordance with established procedure, reports are submitted to higher organizations.
– carries out its activity on the basis of plans developed and approved by the branch, personnel training and retraining, research and other functions.
V. THE SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE OF TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY.
– makes decisions on organizational issues of the educational process;
– approves research plans;
– organizes experimental rooms, chairs, faculties according to requirements;
– on the basis of the documents submitted by the department, evaluates the candidate of the head of the department and conducts a competition of candidates by secret ballot;
– On the basis of the documents submitted by the department, the chair carries out the issue of the Candidate’s Candidate’s Candidate’s candidacy and conducts a competition for candidates by secret ballot;
– hears the director’s annual reports;
– defines the main directions of the use of the branch’s economic and social development funds.
The Scientific Council’s decisions come into force after approval by the Director.
VI. LEARNING THE TRAINING WORK.
6.1. The content of the training is based on curricula and exemplary programs developed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, the State Education Standard, the Concept of Higher Education.
6.2. The educational process and documentation of the branch are organized in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the State Language” in order to enable students to acquire knowledge in their mother tongue and to provide specialist training.
6.3. Training is conducted in three languages - Uzbek, Russian and English. The curriculum is divided into two semesters and ends with a final control session and a vacation. Training sessions are conducted according to the semester-based curriculum.
6.4. The training process is organized by the branch based on the need for quality training, healthy and productive training, employment and living conditions.
6.5. Attracting students to non-learning activities (cotton harvesting) is carried out in consultation with the Ministry of Health and the Tashkent Medical Academy on the basis of the decision of the regional khokimiyat.
6.6. Students’ knowledge, skills and qualifications are recorded in the rating book with “excellent”, “good” and “satisfactory” indicators. Training activities of the student are carried out on the basis of the requirements of the rating system.
6.7. Students who fail to master the curriculum syllabuses during the academic year are not duplicated and dismissed from the students.
6.8. The student who has mastered the curriculum and the program requirements will be admitted to the Final State Attestation (NPA). Qualification Awarded for Bachelor’s Degree and Alumni Specialization Qualification Awarded.
6.9. Spiritual and educational work in the branch is carried out jointly by students and teachers in educational, scientific, production and public activities. Public organizations, students’ self-governing organizations, clubs of interest, clubs, studios, student and branch staff, and artistic unions.
VII. THE STUDENTS OF FERGANA BRACH OF THE TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY.
7.1. Admission of students to the university, dismissal and resettlement, transfer to other HEIs or other higher educational institutions at the Ferghana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State Testing Center, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
7.2. Based on the students’ performance indicators, a monthly stipend is established in the prescribed manner during the semester. Recognition indicators recommend that “excellent” students take an active part in scientific research and social work, giving them a recognized scholarship status.
7.3. Students enrolled in other cities, towns and districts will be provided with accommodation.
7.4. Students are given a student certificate and rating book of the sample.
7.5. Students of the Ferghana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy have the following rights:
– the acquisition of theoretical knowledge, practical skills of qualified and skilled teachers and application of modern research methods provided for in the curriculum and subject curricula of specialization subjects and social sciences;
– increasing the general culture, aspiration for spiritual maturity;
7.6. Material and moral incentives for success in academic and research work, for spiritual and enlightenment work. Kinds of material incentives are implemented within the framework of funds available on the recommendation of the student team.
7.7. Undergraduate students, who have failed to comply with the requirements of the curriculum, the internal rules of the branch and the rules of the student dormitory, are excluded from the students by the order of the director on the basis of the protocol of the leaders of the “Youth Union” and the trade union.
Young specialists who have graduated from the Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy and who have a bachelor’s degree are contracted and sent to workplaces on a contractual basis.
VIII. PROFESSOR-EDUCATIONAL STRUCTURE AND OTHER SERVICES.
The team of the Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy consists of professors, teachers, engineers, technicians, administrative staff, assistants and other individuals.
8.1. Candidates for professorial and teaching staff are accepted according to the current selection rules after certification.
8.2. Rights of the professors and teachers of the branch:
– election and election to the branch (faculty) Scientific council;
– Participate in the discussion of important issues of educational process, scientific, creative activity and production (medical-preventive work, vocational training: medical pedagogical work and higher nursing) at the councils of the branch (faculty) and other departments;
– Using the services of the branch, lecture rooms, IRC, internet, library, computing centers, educational and scientific departments:
– use of health and sports facilities;
– selection and introduction of methods, means and methods of educational technologies that provide the educational process at a high level;
– protection of professional reputation, ethics and dignity;
– Participation in the management of educational institutions;
– Creation of conditions for carrying out of specialization activity;
– training and retraining courses;
– Participation in conferences, symposiums and international and national conferences;
– receipt of salary based on the level of guaranteed salary, shortened working time and long-term holidays, depending on the changes in the price index and the results of pedagogical activity;
– Provision of services to the local authorities for housing, housing, land and construction materials.
8.3. Obligations of professor-teachers and researchers of the branch:
– organization of pedagogical activity on a high level on the basis of the Law “On Education”, National Program “Training of Personnel”;
– education of students in the spirit of respect for Motherland, respect for the parents, women, the people and the profession, respect for the spiritual, cultural, historical, national and universal values, preservation of the environment;
– forming independent thinking students, upbringing them in the spirit of friendship, harmony, solidarity and peace, irrespective of their language, religion, race and nationality;
– Conducting scientific research for the continuous development of pedagogical knowledge and scientific potential;
– Improvement of professional skill at least once every three years for continuous improvement of knowledge in pedagogical skills and specialization;
– Establishment and execution of educational-methodical works on the basis of scientific direction;
– respect for young teachers, teacher and mentor;
– compliance with the internal rules of the affiliate.
IX. SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND CREATIVE ACTIVITY.
9.1. In order to provide the branch with highly qualified professors and teachers, scientific research works are being carried out on the issues approved by the Scientific Council of the Tashkent Medical Academy.
9.2. Scientific research is financed by means of:
– state budget allocated for fundamental and applied research on the most important directions of science;
– Funds received from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Regional Health Department and contracts;
– Fund for social development of the branch;
– various grants,
9.3. The branch is fully responsible for the quality of scientific research results.
9.4. Training and preparation of scientific and pedagogical and scientific personnel in higher educational institutions is carried out in the following forms:
– Senior researcher-researcher
– independent search
– to send scientific, pedagogical, creative internships to local or foreign research institutes, higher educational institutions and related organizations;
– to provide creative holidays to complete the research;
– Professional development of higher education institutions at special faculties and centers;
9.5. Carries out joint scientific work with the CIS, foreign universities, research institutions, scientific-methodological centers of continuous medical education.
9.6. Formation of the above mentioned forms of education is carried out according to the charter and normative documents approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Health and the Tashkent Medical Academy.
9.7. The branch office is allowed to live in branch dormitories for those who have been on a business trip. Payment for living is made according to the established procedure.
X. THE PROPERTY OF THE FARGONA FEDERATION OF TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY.
The premises and its equipment are the property of the branch.
According to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the property of the branch can be transferred to other organizations.
The branch office can lease its premises, equipment, transportation and equipment to other organizations.
Wholesale and unused material, equipment, tools, and other items can be sold to enterprises and organizations.
The proceeds from the sale will be used by the branch office and will be used for training and equipment.
XI. FINANCIAL ACTIVITY AND ARTICLES – TECHNICAL BASE.
In the branch, with the right of operative management to carry out activities envisaged by this Regulation, the state (concierge) buildings are attached to the passport of the branch, the property complexes, as well as the necessary equipment for consumer, social, cultural and other purposes.
The branch is included only in the list of officially privatized objects by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The land allocated to the branch is allocated to the higher educational institution free of charge for free.
A property obligee purchased by physical persons and legal entities on the basis of gifts, gifts, money transferred to the branch, property, other proprietary assets, intellectual and creative products, through their own activities the right to own appropriations.
The office has the right to operate the property as a lessee and to lease the property. Buildings, structures and their parts, which are attached to the branch, which do not contradict the legislation, in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the “Regulations on the Procedure for the Lease of State Property”, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan , the state property and other property in the form of equipment, means of transport, with the consent of the Scientific Council, rents out fixed rates without the right of disposal.
Lease payments are used to further improve the learning environment in the branch.
Financing of the educational activities of the branch is financed by the state budgetary funds allocated for the training of specialists based on government grants, means allocated for retraining and retraining, as well as extra-budgetary funds, is paid at the expense of the payment-contractual funds received in accordance with the established procedure for training of students and trainees.
The main activity of the branch can be paid services that are not damaged in educational and other areas.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 414, the Company operates within the territory of the branch and in the area of agricultural lands of the region, for the development of material and technical base of the institute, for the purpose of social protection of employees and students of the Institute of food products from crops of agricultural crops.
The branch owns property at the Charter Fund of economic bodies and partnerships, grants paid education services, consulting, setting prices for other services, independent expenditure of income after taxes and other mandatory payments have the right.
Paid education services can not be disbursed or replaced by educational activities through budget allocations.
The branch independently determines the issues of conclusion of agreements, obligations and other conditions contrary to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Provision.
Employees’ salaries are determined in accordance with the Provision “On remuneration of labor of workers of higher educational institutions” and the single rate of wage payment at the conclusion of a labor contract (agreement). The salary of a branch office employee is paid for the performance of his / her functional duties. An additional salary, charging, and other material incentives for employees are defined by the branch office in the manner and volume provided for by law within the framework of the wage fund.
The set wages are revised according to the results of attestation.
It also distributes the necessary office space to public organizations in the branch office.
The rooms, equipped with heating, illumination and water supply, are allocated to the branch offices, health centers, public catering establishments.
The financial support for repair, reconstruction and construction of office buildings is carried out in accordance with the law.
In the branch, the practice of using drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors for their educational and scientific purposes is carried out in accordance with the law.
XII. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY.
– State budget;
– Funds received for contractual training (students, masters, clinical interns, senior researchers);
– proceeds from economic activity of the population for paid services;
– Voluntary contributions of sponsors, some institutions and other organizations, donations from individuals;
– Funds received from relevant grants.
XIII. WORK AND QUALIFICATION.
13.1. The branch office, through its director, guarantees that its employees exercise the rights of labor and remuneration as set out in the Constitution. They pay according to the laws in force, taking into account the quantity and quality of their work.
13.2. Employees of all branches of the branch are paid from the salary fund of the branch, taking into account the relevant laws and regulations.
13.3. Under the established procedure, a staffing table is approved and salaries are established according to existing schemes, taking into account the ratio of specialists.
13.4. According to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan from June 18, 1998 № 309 measures on material and moral stimulation of professors-teachers who are sent on a contractual basis from other medical institutes . They will be provided with two times monthly remuneration at the expense of off-budget funds.
13.5. The director of the branch annually approves the state list for the total number of staff members.
13.6. The branch office documents are executed and executed according to the instruction of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Health.
– Relevant divisions of the branch submit reports to the State Statistics and Compliance Department in accordance with established procedures and forms.
13.7. Supervision of compliance with the present Charter is entrusted to the director of the branch and his deputies.
13.8. After approval of this Regulation, making changes to it shall take effect upon approval by the Scientific Council of the Branch, upon approval of the Academic Council of the Tashkent Medical Academy and taking into account the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
XIV. COMPLETION OF WORK OF THE BRANCH.
Reorganization or liquidation of a branch is carried out on the recommendation of the Tashkent Medical Academy and the Ministry of Health based on the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Amendments or additions to the Charter of the Branch shall be made in the manner prescribed above.
This Charter of the Branch shall be developed taking into account the recommendations set out in the Model Regulations.
During the process of development of this Provision the package of existing laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law on Education, the National Program for Personnel Training, the State Education Standards, the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as a set of normative-legal and methodological documents of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.