SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL OF FERGANA BRANCH OF TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
The Scientific Council of Fergana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy was established under the chairmanship of the director for consideration of the main issues related to branch activities in accordance with the regulation “on the Scientific Council of the higher educational institution”approved on the basis of the order of the Ministry of Higher and secondary special education of the Republic
- The composition of the Scientific Council of the branch is as follows: Director (Chairman), Secretary of the Council, director positions, deans of the faculty, directors of independent organizations and branches of the higher educational institution, heads of specialist organizations, as well as representatives of Trade Unions of students and employees of the higher educational institution.
Each year, the number of members elected to the Academic Council of the branch from the composition of professors and teachers is determined by the order of the director. The members of the Scientific Council of the branch may include employees, Major scientists, and specialists on the problems of a particular direction, as well as representatives of foreign educational institutions with state and direct contacts. The term of office is 5 years.
- The composition of the Scientific Council of the branch is confirmed by the order of the director of the branch. At the beginning of each academic year, for various reasons, instead of leaving the structure of the Academic Council of the Branch, new members are elected or entered by statute.
- Scientific Council Of The Branch:
– Studies the implementation of decrees and decisions of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan and decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers in the branch.
– considers the strict implementation of State educational standards, training plans, and programs in accordance with the national program of Personnel Training;
– determines the expediency of establishment of branch councils United with higher educational institutions of foreign countries;
– hears reports on Educational, Scientific-Research and spiritual-educational work of faculties, as well as reports on the activities of lyceums, scientific societies at the branch, hears reports of the admission Commission on the results of admission, the need for graduate specialists of the national economy, marketing service on relations with orders.
– concludes students ‘ major qualification practice and makes recommendations on how to improve them;
– discusses the plans of research, spiritual and educational work and the issues of professional development of the structure of professors and teachers;
– makes decisions on establishing relations with higher educational institutions of foreign countries;
– decides on issues related to the opening, holding, changing of faculties and departments;
– makes a proposal to open new educational areas (specialists) taking into account the proposals of marketing services;
– considers the issues of preparation and publication of textbooks, manuals, and scientific educational-methodical literature;
– In accordance with the regulations” on the procedure for recruitment of pedagogical staff of higher educational institutions”, holds competitions for the positions of professors and teachers;
– the professor reviews the documents of the applicants who seek to obtain the academic title of associate professor and presents them to the approval of the academic title in accordance with the established procedure;
– recommends candidates for doctoral studies and other forms of postgraduate education;
– candidates from the ranks of senior students and professors and teachers are recommended to an internship in foreign higher educational institutions;
– hears reports from managers about the activities of small businesses, firms, and courses engaged in educational services;
– recommends the admission of candidates to doctoral studies from the ranks of graduates of the branch, as well as approves the personal plans of scientific researchers and the topics of candidate’s dissertation;
– recommends candidates from the ranks of senior students and scientific researchers of the branch to take the named steps;
– hears the reports of the deans of the faculty on their relations with the graduates of the faculty, develops measures for further improvement of Personnel Training;
– determines measures to improve technical safety and labor protection of branch students and employees;
– confirms the current (annual) future plans of branch development and hears the results of financial and economic activities;
– discuss and hear the report on the projects of the qualification plans of specialists with higher education.
- Carries out its work according to the plan developed for each academic year. The plan of the Scientific Council of the branch is approved by the director of the branch after consideration by the Council.
- Decisions of the Academic Council of the branch on all issues of educational and scientific work are taken by a majority vote in the open voting procedure. The competitions held to occupy the positions of the composition of professors and teachers, and presentations to give the academic titles of professors and associate professors are accepted in accordance with the procedure established by a closed vote.
- Decisions of the Scientific Council of the Branch come into force after the approval of the director of the branch.
- The meeting of the Academic Council of the branch is formalized by a statement. The minutes are signed by the chairman and Secretary of the Academic Council of the branch.
- The chairman of the Scientific Council of the branch regularly organizes inspections on the implementation of the decisions of the Scientific Council of the branch and informs the members of the council about the implementation of the decisions taken.